Sunday 27 March 2011

Hot and sunny


This weekend was sun filled and full of climbing too, on Saturday me and Rich headed down to boulder ruckle to get on some trad lines. As it’s still early in the season we are just getting on HVS and E1 at the moment. We abseiled in to the ruckle to get on “Aventura”, rich took the first pitch and headed up by chimleying his way up to the first belay. I came up to the belay to find two guys on a route to the right of us with a stove out making coffee. It was my turn to take the lead on the last pitch, amazing steep fun climbing.
We then decided to climb another HVS called “Jo” this route was defiantly a 3* route with rich leading the first pitch and me leading the 5a pitch just another amazing steep finish to a nice grove.

On Sunday me and my dad decided to go down to winspit and climb some old favourites, we also met an old friend and climbed with them on some nice routes. 

Altogether another really nice weekend, hopefully the weather will be good for another weekend as I’m heading up to the grit to try some stuff up the next weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment