Monday 14 March 2011

Another sunny weekend


As another weekend goes by more climbing has been done, this weekend had me heading down to swanage sea cliffs getting on some trad climbing. Me and Rich met up and headed down to Boulder ruckle to get on some trad lines, we abseiled in and got straight onto a E1 called ellysium, rich was going to take the lead on this route and off he went soon to be stoped by the crux and the big wet crack, as he tried and tried he finally fell off after slipping off wet holds. 
Now it was my turn not to get much further i managed to get up under the roof but it was just too wet for me. We ended up climbing lightening wall HVS and after that Finally Grove HVS.

On Sunday I headed down to Portland to check out some sport routes, I only ending up doing Hysterical Solitude 6c, this route was a good route i thought maybe a little soft for the grade but still a really good route.

Roll on next weekendfor some more climbing !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment