Sunday 27 January 2013

Boulder training

I have been bouldering most of this winter so far and its starting pay off with a good day out on the rock yesterday with a good tick list:
2xV7's
2xV6's one onsight
1xV5
1xV4
1xV3

With my progress on the up and as im feeling strong ive now started to look for the harder lines. on my way out of the boulder field i had a quick look at "Guy Fawks" V11, this is a route with some tiny tiny holds. I had a very quick go on the holds and suprised my self and held them with not to much difficulty.

I am also starting to look at the long term project in the boulder field "Ty Landman" project which is prob the best looking boulder in the field.

TRAINING STARTS NOW

With this I will be starting to get to the wall 2/3 times a week with running sessions on top of this.

Training program will be uploaded soon.

Declassified V7
photo: Tommy Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment