Saturday 2 February 2013

Hard Lines

Today me and a few friends headed down to the cuttings boulder field to try some harder lines. We arrived in the sun and conditions were mint. after warming up and looking at some future projects me and drew headed over to a V7 called terminator. This is a overhanging face climb on crimps prob one of the best of its grade in the field. After drew had warmed his fingers up he soon sent it with ease.

Avfter he managed to send that, I wanted to head over to a problem called "laddies night" V8. when we arrived we saw the line and got psyched within seconds. On my first attempt I managed to pull of the floor and get to the high slopers one move from the top and popped off and was gutted but supper happy too.

After a few goes i managed to send it and with body feeling strong we headed up to a problem called "guy fawkes" this gets V10, I met someone there who was trying it and he gave me the betta to the route so I got on it and gave it a good go and managed to surprise my self by pulling onto the tiny crimps and holding it but not long after that i fell off.

I think with a bit fresher arms this route could get sent.


Guy Fawkes V10
Photo Ben Stokes

No comments:

Post a Comment