Monday 11 February 2013

 
As the weather was looking bad for the weekend I took the day off to get down to the cuttings and get back on  some projects. After warming up and watching drew try the 3* problem "ladies night" we stomped up to the new cuttings to try "Guy Fawkes". On my first try I managed to catch both the crimps and tryied to jump to next edge and balls it up. Now the sun was on the problem every time i tried going to the next crimp it would just feel too greasy.

After a few tries I gave in and am going to come back to it anouther day when the sun is not out.

I now have a few trips planed for then next month and am feeling fit and ready for them. My Swiss trip is my main trip for next month and have my eyes on a few things but only time will tell what will happen.


Philip Belcher on V6 Neil Armstrong
Photo Tommy Harris


No comments:

Post a Comment