Monday 25 April 2011

Last few outings


Me and my friend Tommy headed up to north Wales last week to try some trad out, while we were up there we went for a little adventure on the big mountain crag on Lliwedd. We did a famous route called “Red Wall” a easy Sev, we headed up in the sunshine to finally end up in a cloud making the whole thing wet and horrible but we carried on. It was a really good day in the end.

The next day we headed to Tremadog, our first route was a HVS called Meshach an amazing route with great climbing and nice views.
We then got on an E1 called Grim wall direct this was another great route with a run out bottom pitch with nice climbing.

This weekend I decided to head down to Portland to clip some bolts, I headed down to Battleship main to try some hard routes but not much got don, after on sighting a 6c I had a shot at top roping a 7c called Mirror Wall which was an amazing route with a short hard crux. I just did not have the guns to work out how to do the bottom moves but maybe it will go when I’m next on it.

The next day I did have any skin left so I went down to blacknor boulder beach to meet two of my friends who are looking for new boulders and they are doing a good job. Here are some photos of the last few outings and one of my trip to the zoo.

El Cap here we come two weeks to go :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment