Wednesday 23 October 2013

10 weekends

Its now soon to be the new year, I never usually look at climbing by years or by going with the idea of this year I want to do this, I want to do that. At the moment on the other hand I have been sucked into this way of thinking. I want to try and tick a hard route by the end of the year. I have never spent time on a route and i think this process will be hard to deal with at first as I don't know how to deal with being shut down on a single route for such a period of time. I guess with progression come a means of sacrifice and time will have to be it.

After tonight I have a renewed psyche as Ive just got back from watching the Reel Rock 8 Film Tour in Southampton and to watch climbers with such passion has made me look at myself and realise that I have the same amount as passion as them but I'm not a F*****G BEAST.

Time to look at the guide book ready for the weekend.....



!!!!!PSYCHED!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment